We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice Bar

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Ice Bar

Hi all, i;m just wondering if there is an Ice bar in Rome? I read that there was one called Ice Club Roma but not sure if this is still open?

Thanks

Hayley

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ice Bar

Hi. I had a quick google and found there's an Ice Club Rome on Via della Madonna dei Monti. It's €15 to get in and you get a "free" drink with that. If you go on a Tuesday though it's €20 all you can drink! They have a facebook page too.

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
428 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ice Bar

That ice bar was still open as of last March, when we were there. It was just a block away from our hotel. To be honest, we weren't that impressed, but that's probably because I've been to a ice hotel in the past.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ice Bar

A few blocks away from Metro B Stop CAVOR.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ice Bar

We went into a similar ice bar in Budapest. These seem to be located in touristy areas. It is a novelty that wears off quickly. If you are curious, pay to have one drink to check it out and then leave. A rip-off in my opinion.

5. Re: Ice Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 06:18