We are going to Italy in July. I've been watching the airfares consistently over the past 60 days. I haven't seen much movement at all in the prices. Down $50 here up a $100 there. I check from various surrounding airports and into Rome or Venice.
I expect to pay more in the summer than what I have seen in the spring and fall. But, at what point do I bite the bullet and buy the tickets before the prices go up? We are right at 9 weeks until we plan to depart. Should I wait another week or two?
Most of the sales emails I have recently received were non-sale sales. Prices weren't any lower than what I have already been seeing. Can I expect a sale? Any advice from those with experience in these matters will be appreciated.