We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
36 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

Hi Guys, I need your help. I am arriving in Ciampino on 1/6/13 around 10.30am. I want to get to anagnina metro station as our hotel is very near the Lepanto metro station which is on this line. I can only find old posts about this so I am looking for more up to date info. What is the name of the bus you get to Anagnina metro and where does it depart from at the airport and how often. Is there a timetable for it and where do you buy tickets. If we get on the metro at anagnina can we stay on until our stop at Lepanto or will we have to change at Termini. Hope someone can help me with these questions.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,896 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

The buses run every 15 minutes. Ciampino airport has plenty of signs pointing the way to buses.

No need to change trains.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
36 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

Thanks for the info sydneynick, is there a name to the bus we will be looking for to get to anagnina

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,820 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

Here are bus schedules from CIA airport to Roma Anagnina Metro Station:

www.atral-lazio.com

www.atral-lazio.com/index.php…

Note that the LAST bus is at 22:40. You may need to take a taxi!!!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
36 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

Thanks GAC for the help. Luckily my flight is in at10.30 in the morning so the bus and metro should work ok. I will check out the links you sent

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,820 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

What a relief! I think that every previous posting I've read about arrivals at CIA were late in the evening!!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

Hello,

Is anyone able to advise me.

I am arriving in Ciampini at 1620 hrs, and need to get to Terme Pompeo.

What is the best way. Train or Bus.

From Sydney, Australia.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,896 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

I think you would need to take a bus from Ciampino to Termini station, then a local train to Ferentino-Supino from where you could take a taxi or maybe a bus. See the hotel's web site: termepompeo.it/terme-lazio/dove-siamo.html

Prague, Czech...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

Hello guys and girls!

I would need your help to plan my trip to Rome.

I should get back to Ciampino airport at 7 a.m on a Sunday in November or December.

Do you happen to know what are the bus first departure times from Ananingna metro to Ciampino airport on Sunday and if is possible to be at the airport at 7 AM?

I know the metro is opening from 5:30 am, so I can get to Ananigna metro station at 6-6-30 a.m.

I would need this information to get a round trip flight.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards!

9. Re: Ciampino Airport to Anagnina Metro Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:16