We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegetarian restaurants

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
vegetarian restaurants

Any one suggest any decent vegetarian restaurants?

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
5,640 posts
619 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vegetarian restaurants

Here's a recent thread on this topic, including our suggestions!

tripadvisor.com/…49199722

USA
Level Contributor
702 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vegetarian restaurants

Sofia, a mom and pop place, gets rave reviews on tripadvisor and they will gladly offer you vegetarian options not listed on the menu.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vegetarian restaurants

Hi,

I suspect you won't mind a decent plate of curry. Krishna 13 near Piazza Vittorio gets good reviews and has your standard North Indian vegetarian dishes like Palak, Aloo Gobi and Malai Kofta and I believe they have started serving South Indian as well.

Reviews:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187791-…

There are several Indian restaurants around Piazza Vittorio although I haven't seen exclusive vegetarian ones. But I'm sure they can provide something suitable for you.Other ones recommended are Sitar and Maharajah, but I have no personal experience of these two.

Cheers.

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
21,024 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vegetarian restaurants

Headed to Rome soon, so came to TA this morning looking for this information!

Thanks SpanishSteps for the link to the links.

Will do some research on Sofia as well.

Supratik, it made me smile to see your name pop up here in Italy! I will look for some of your suggestions as well. No good curry shops here in N. Idaho, lol!

Pam

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: vegetarian restaurants

Nice one thanks for the advice!

6. Re: vegetarian restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2014, 06:17