We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Airport Taxis

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
City Airport Taxis

Did anyone ever used a tour service from the tour company "City Airport Taxis "?

I booked a 4 Hours guided tour and am wondering if anyone has had experience with them and can provide some feedback on their services.

I searched the forum but did not find a listing for them.

Thanks

Adnan

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
33,926 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: City Airport Taxis

I have never heard of them. If you cannot find reviews of them on other sites you may want to reconsider.

Donna

2. Re: City Airport Taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 23:05
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
65 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: City Airport Taxis

I used this service for a transfer in Milan to Malpensa Airport.

Found the service to be very reliable with the driver turning up promptly at the booked time.

Would use them again for airport transfers in other cities should the need arise.

4. Re: City Airport Taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 05:16