We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

I am looking for accommodations in the heart of Trastevere. I don't need a fancy hotel, just a clean comfortable room with a/c and close proximity to explore this neighborhood. (my price range is 75-100 Euro.)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,551 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

You could see if there is something on this site that you might want to check:

roninrome.com/hotels-spas/best-hotels-and-bb…

You can also check www.venere.com - you can sort by budget, neighborhood

canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

excellent, thanks

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,768 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

Mcmichael, we've booked the Worldhotel Ripa Rome for our upcoming visit. It should be around your budget.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,081 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

Be sure to read the Tripadvisor reviews for Worldhotel Ripa Roma before you book it. Sounds iffy.

canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

thanks...great forum

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,768 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

MichealSeattle, I'm sure the OP will read reviews - the majority of which are pretty good for the Ripa, and about as good as you get for the OP's (and my budget) in the centre of Rome. Also, most rooms at the Ripa have balconies which was a priority for me. I made it quite clear that I have not stayed here yet.

There aren't a great many hotels in Trastevere, though there are many B&B's and apartments, if the OP wants to go down that route. Many of these have their own problems - located many flights up with no lift, payment upfront, no staff on site, less likely to have AC (which the OP stipulated), etc, etc.

7. Re: Accommodations help for finding a Trastevere room.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 06:17