We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Rome trip...pls guide

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
5 posts
Save Topic
Paris Rome trip...pls guide

Making a trip plan at a very short notice for mid June.

Day 1. Paris ... Louvre, Effile tower

Day 2. Disney

Day 3. Travel to Rome by flight, Rome ...trevy, collesume, Vatican

Day 4. Rome to Pisa and back

Day 5. Back to delhi..

Is there a better way, am I covering all key ones. Is there anything I can add for evenings.

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
5,911 posts
675 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Rome trip...pls guide

To say that your plan is overly ambitious would be an understatement. Quite frankly, my recommendation would be to pick either Paris or Rome, and spend your entire trip there. You are only really talking about 4 days. As you posted on the Rome forum, I think you will get multiple people telling you that there is so much to see and do in Rome that 4 days is merely scratching the surface: you could see the Colosseum (combination ticket with the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill), the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica, the Galleria Borghese, the Campidoglio, the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia and the Vittoriano, Piazza Navona and Campo de' Fiori, Piazza del Popolo, Trastevere, the Baths of Caracalla....(Paris fans I'm sure can throw out a similar list of all the wonderful things to do in Paris). And then there's the wonder of exploring the cafes, restaurants, and gelato ...Also, June is high season for tourism. You will need to make sure that you have booked an accommodation and tickets to the major sights. Please take some time to do some research and rethink your plans. I really don;t see how the trip, as planned, is doable.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
35,664 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Rome trip...pls guide

You're planning way too much with not enough time. You should pick either Rome or Paris but not both. With the itinerary you have you won't have time to see anything other than the inside of trains and planes.

Donna

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Rome trip...pls guide

Thanks Donna. Will try to rework.

4. Re: Paris Rome trip...pls guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 06:18