We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve dinner?

san diego...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve dinner?

Hi all. So we arrive in Rome on New Years Eve (by train). I have been reading how everyone recommends having dinner reservations for that night. Anyone have any recommendations? We really don't want to spend "an arm and a leg." Which I am assuming can be easily done, especially on New Years Eve. My boyfriend isn't very adventurous with food (I have to trick him to eat veggies...tisk tisk). Also we will be staying in the Termini Area and slowly heading our way to the Coliseum to ring in the New Year. So anywhere around there (we will also go to the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain that night). Thank you all for your help :)

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
672 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve dinner?

Blog posts from last year on this topic:

parlafood.com/where-to-eat-in-rome-on-christ…

www.tavoleromane.it/foodtours/en/?p=1030

You will also find a lot of threads on this topic in the TA Forum if you do a search.

2. Re: New Years Eve dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 06:17