We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last day lunch suggestion

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dallas
Level Contributor
482 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Last day lunch suggestion

We need a spot for our last lunch on a Monday......we have our big farewell dinner at Imago that night so definitely do not want something too gastro or heavy - not too worried about timing because we have the early am vatican tour that day so we will have lunch when the place opens more or less around 12:30 and then dinner is at 8:30 :)

I was bummed to learn La Campana is closed on Mondays

Am currently juggling Colline Emillime or L'Arcangelo - thoughts?

Spanish steps I have decided location really shouldn't matter since we will taxi from the vatican to wherever we have lunch and then taxi to the hotel most likely.......

as always...grazie!

Edited: 07 July 2013, 19:04
rome
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last day lunch suggestion

both colline and arcangelo are on the heavier side. i would go more for something like sorpasso where you can have some salumi, or a salad etc.

dallas
Level Contributor
482 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last day lunch suggestion

love it! great idea and appreciate the warning on the others................the last thing I wanted that day!

3. Re: Last day lunch suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 07:18