We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how much it roughly costs for a taxi from the B&B Rifugio degli Artisti Rome to the Fiumicino airport? and also from Termini train station to the mentioned above b&b?

Any advice would be really appreciated!

Thank you :)

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,864 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

Looks like the hotel is within the city walls so the fixed rate of 48 euros should apply from the airport. From termini station the fare should be approximately 10-12 euros.

Donna

Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

Thank you Donna!

From the train station do you know if it's easy to get a taxi just waiting outside or is it better to book before hand?

Thanks again!

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,864 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

There is a taxi stand outside with cabs waiting for customers. Just wait in the line and avoid anyone who approaches you offering a ride. They will hike up the price.

donna

Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

Thank you! You've been very helpful:-)

san francisco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

Hi Sam H. You can take a very comfortable bus to the airport from the Termini for I think it is 6 Euro....

6. Re: Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 19:55
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,864 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

Private companies are not always less expensive than taxis. It depends on who you use and where you're going. The site listed in reply 6 doesn't list any prices on their website so you can't compare unless you give them your personal information. I don't do business with companies like that. Also, the person in response #6 only talks about this tour company so I think they have a personal agenda.

I would take all other advice into consideration before the advice from poster #6.

Donna

8. Re: Taxi Costs from B&B to airport etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 06:19