We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borghese Gallery Booking

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
107 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Borghese Gallery Booking

I know I need to make a reservation to visit the Borghese Gallery. Because of this am I right in thinking a Roma Pass cannot be used to visit the Gallery?

I see on the website that only groups can make reservations for the guided tours. Do my wife and I just show up and see if there are slots open for singles?

Thanks for your help.

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
937 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Borghese Gallery Booking

Yes, you can use the Roma Pass at the Borghese. The reservation is simply that- a reservation. It is not a ticket.

You should get to the Gallery at least 1/2 hour before your scheduled time. You will queue up then to purchase tickets. When you get to the front of the line, you produce your reservation information and your Roma pass. Your discount will be applied then.

Buon viaggio!

United States
Level Contributor
9,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Borghese Gallery Booking

You can always call them for your reservation and ask about the guided tours then. When you make the reservation, let them know you will be using the RomaPass.

TAB

3. Re: Borghese Gallery Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 07:19