We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubbing in Rome

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Romford, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Clubbing in Rome

Hi my bf and I are going Rome for a few nights in september.. Landing saturday lunchtime and leaving tuesday morning.

Can anyone recommend a couple of decent clubs to go to on saturday and sunday nights, were late 20's, english. And we like commercial, rnb, hiphop, dance etc.

Thanks

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
5,271 posts
619 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubbing in Rome

I'm not into clubbing, so I can't vouch for the listed clubs, but perhaps the links will help. One good tip is always check to make sure a place is open before you go (websites can be out of date and then places may close for renovations, holidays, etc.)

www.timeout.com/rome/search/?tag_id=4239

inromenow.com/site%20templates/FunRaucous.ht…

fodors.com/world/…20206.html

2. Re: Clubbing in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 06:17