We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Israel
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

Campo Dei fiori.

In best way I mean I would like it to be the cheapest but most reasonable way

( for example I don't want to walk more then 5-10 mins from transportation to hotel

Thank you in advance

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38,745 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187791-c144716/Rome:…

2. Re: What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2013, 16:51
Level Contributor
685 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

I booked thru 'Rome Airport Transportation,' which is highly recommended on TA. They have great pricing, and the reviews speak for themselves.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,124 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

>>I booked thru 'Rome Airport Transportation,' which is highly recommended on TA.<<

I think you mean that they buy advertising on TA. I have never seen a recommendation in the Rome forum.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
31,240 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

Not in the forum exactly but there are reviews of this service provider (which TA has permitted to call itself a "thing to do" in Rome, as if getting from A to B were an end in itself!): tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187791-d2…

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,033 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

Thanks for that link qaminari. Wow unusual that there are so many recent reviews on this company, first time I've heard of it

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,414 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

For Campo de'Fiori, I would take the FR1 train to Trastevere, then the number 8 tram in direction Piazza Venezia, and get off at the second stop after the river. Campo de'Fiori is less than a ten-minute walk from there. There's a sort of little park almost directly across the street from the tram stop. You would want to walk along the street that's on the right side of the park as you're facing it. As soon as you've passed the park, you need to zig to the left and then zag to the right. This is Via dei Giubbonari, and it continues directly to Campo de'Fiori, with a bend or two. The FR1 train costs 8 euros, and you can use the same ticket on the tram.

8. Re: What is the best way to get from FCO airport to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:17