We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelive tours Travel2Italy

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edison, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Travelive tours Travel2Italy

Has anyone ever used Travelive tours Travel2Italy recently? Are they reputable? Comments?

Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelive tours Travel2Italy

Has anyone used Travek2Italy tour company ? Are they reputable? and what comments do you have about this tour company?

Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelive tours Travel2Italy

Hi

I noticed that you were asking on trip Advisor about concerning the tour comapny Travel2Italy,

did you use them to go on your trip, if so, please let me know how they were.

thank you

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
355 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelive tours Travel2Italy

I'd love to know too. I'm looking into them.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
355 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelive tours Travel2Italy

I know you're probably no longer interested in an answer here after all this time but I want to post one in case anyone else is looking. (because I know I was before I booked with them) I customized a tour with Travelive Travel2Italy and it was amazing. Quality hotels, private transport and tours...it was great. Depending on how luxurious you want it don't expect bargain prices. But we rode in comfort and the tours were great. (we didn't have to wait in the lines) They have some packages but we customized our trip and there was only one glitch when someone who was supposed to meet us at the airport in Venice left because the plane was late. They give you a number to call 24/7 in case of problems so we called it and it was rectified within a half hour. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them again.

5. Re: Travelive tours Travel2Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2016, 05:17