We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valid internet sites for online ticket purchase

Tbilisi, T'bilisi...
2 posts
Save Topic
Valid internet sites for online ticket purchase

Hello, I have just planned a trip to Rome, Italy. My schedule will be terribly busy and I am trying to save my time and purchase tickets for different sites online (Colosseum,roman forum etc). Can anybody help me with the authenticity of the websites offering online tickets? Which of them does really work? Thank you

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
33,976 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valid internet sites for online ticket purchase

For booking tickets or tours of the colosseum you can use the website listed in the top questions in the upper right of this page. Right now the website is having problems so you'll need to call to book tickets or tours. Use the Top Question titled "new phone number to book....." This is the number you'll need to call between 9-1 and 2-5 Italian time.

For the Vatican museums you can book directly through their official website. Visit Vatican.va to purchase tickets or a tour.

Those are the only 2 sites that will have any sort of lines. If you wish to make a reservation at the Borghese gallery you can do that as well. I don't have the link in front of me but I'm sure someone else will post it.

Sonna

Tbilisi, T'bilisi...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Valid internet sites for online ticket purchase

Many thanks :)

Italy
Level Contributor
6,045 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valid internet sites for online ticket purchase

Vatican museum

http://mv.vatican.va/3_EN/pages/MV_Home.html

4. Re: Valid internet sites for online ticket purchase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 06:21