We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
182 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels

Hi,

I am looking to visit Rome on either the 8th - 11th Oct or 8th - 12th Oct, booking flights later today.

If anyone could advise me on any good hotels within my budget (£300-£500) that would be great.

We just want a nice base for seeing all the touristy things, I am guessing that we will be getting around using the Metro so close to a Metro stop would be good and maybe a 3-4 star hotel? Depending on the options and price depends on whether we stay the extra night as the flights will cost the same ;o)

Thanks,

Martin.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotels

hi quinny, we have just come back from rome and stayed at the lirico hotel on via de viminale, i booked it as a package through thomas cook flying with jet 2.com for 3 nights and the whole thing cost about £545 for two of us. the hotel is clean and comfortable and quite central, close to the termini station. There are reviews for this hotel on here too if you want to check it out.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,000 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotels

I'm going to Rome in October and it's very busy, I booked months ago. just looked for some of your dates and many are sold out, only really high prices left

Check Hotel Smeraldo or Domus Ester, also Rome City house B&B

Edited: 21 September 2013, 19:14
Manchester
Level Contributor
182 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotels

Hi thanks, checked Hotel Smeraldo, Domus Ester and Rome City house B&B but nothing for the 8th - 12th Oct. I have booked flights now so need to find somewhere that is half decent.

I will keep on searching, thank you for all who have provided suggestions :o)

Manchester
Level Contributor
182 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotels

So far I can only find the Royal Court Hotel within budget;

Royal Court Hotel £451 (4 nights)

The Independent Hotel £620 (4 nights)

Venetia Palace Hotel £562 (4 nights)

Infinity Hotel £610 (4 nights)

I will keep looking to find something suitable but it might end up the Royal Court Hotel...

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,000 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotels

Check out www.venere.com A bit more central than Termini Station Hotel Delle Regioni or Hotel Trinita dei Monti looks within your budget

alberta
Level Contributor
131 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotels

Hello! we like to stay at Hotel Napolean - excellent service, well situated and huge breakfast to get your day started. There is a small restaurant and lounge, perfect to relax after a day of sightseeing.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hotels

Sometimes we compare prices and availability on Hotels.com, too.

Manchester
Level Contributor
182 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Hotels

Thanks for the top tip JessyBobs, I ended up booking Delle Regioni (£508) as it seemed to be in a good location and had decent enough reviews on TripAdvisor.

Thank you to everyone else for the hints, I looked up everyone during my search, many of which were sold out due to it being last minute!! Roll on the 8th Oct :o)

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,000 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Hotels

Quinny.. Glad you got sorted :-) looks a nice place and central too

20. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 06:22