We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have we chosen the right hotel?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Topic
Have we chosen the right hotel?

We are heading to Rome for 4 nights in October and have been going round in circles trying to find an ideal hotel. Travelling with my husband and kids, age 14 and 9.

Original hotel we booked has been getting some bad reviews, so we cancelled that one and after looking at loads of hotels we have settled on Hotel Regno.

Anyone stayed here and if so is it a good choice??

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Have we chosen the right hotel?

I don't know anything about the hotel itself, but the location is excellent..... it's the center of the center.

However, the street it is located on, Via del Corso, is VERY busy, congested with cars, buses and pedestrians. See what the reviews say, maybe inside it's a peaceful oasis!!!

Edited: 24 September 2013, 15:40
Michigan
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have we chosen the right hotel?

Have you tried staying at a vacation rental before? We stayed in an apartment 15 minutes from St. Peter's Square and 25 minutes from the other attractions on foot 2 years ago. This December 2013, we going back and our party of 11 have rented 2 apartments next to each other. Here's the link if you are interested. Last time, I dealt with Paola (no longer there) and this time, my contact is Clara. You'll have a nice place to spread out with full kitchen privileges. This particular apartment is 2 blocks from the Vatican Museum. Also, you can pay in full thru PayPal.

Good luck!

www.flipkey.com/rome-condo-rentals/p471491/

3. Re: Have we chosen the right hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 05:17