We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Level Contributor
23 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic

5 hours in rome... What must i see and that i can walk to each place

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: rome

What you "must see" is up to you and what your interests are. here is a list of the 500 things there are in Rome. Use a map to see what you can fit in the short time you have.

Level Contributor
53 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rome

Miss your flight and stay for another 5 days and you still won't see everything.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,413 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rome

You can walk from the Spanish Steps to Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon and might see the Forum on your way into town. You don't say if you're traveling by air, train, etc. which would make a difference in your total time available.

Level Contributor
39,660 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rome

If you are arriving at the Termini station you can walk to the Trevi fountain, from there the Pantheon, Piazza Navona then finish up at the Spanish steps.

Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
36,351 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rome

This is why research on your own is so important. I personally, wouldn't waste any time visiting the Spanish Steps. I would stop into any of the churches you pass and spend my day that way rather than running around the city.

Each of us is different so in order to make the most out of your 5 hours you really need to get a guide book and determine exactly what it is that appeals to you.

6. Re: rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 06:20
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now