We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ı need a cannon store in rome

Rome, Italy
2 posts
Save Topic
ı need a cannon store in rome

I've just came to Rome and realised that I did not take my canon camera charger with me. I am in Tratevere. Is there any canon store or any other electronic shop around Trastevere ?

Likely To Sell Out
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
23,186 Reviews
from US$78.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Sistine Chapel VIP Private Viewing...
533 Reviews
from US$412.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Rome Colosseum Underground Chambers...
2,876 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
11,703 Reviews
from US$59.70*
san francisco
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ı need a cannon store in rome

Hi Saliha, I have seen several camera stores in Rome. I sympathize with you since I am getting ready to leave for Italy and could not find my Sony or Cannon chargers. I know I put them together to pack, but I had to order new ones on line express mail. One thing I learned while ordering them was that there are counterfeits out there that can set your batteries on fire. Just make sure you buy the real thing and have a great vacation.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
35,122 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ı need a cannon store in rome

ilfuocodellafotografia.com/prodotti-e-serviz… (Via S.M. Maggiore 143/B)

Or put Roma into "Trova il riveditore più vicino" on http://ww2.canon.it/locatorV2/individuo.asp (and click "vai") for a list you can select from, with map.

3. Re: ı need a cannon store in rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 05:17