We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tasting in December

Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Wine tasting in December

My husband and I are traveling to Rome the first week in December and would love to do a day trip to close wineries nearby. I've heard that the Lazio region/ Castelli Romani is amazing. However, I've found through researching excursions, that most tours stop operating in October. Does this mean we have to travel on our own via train or bus to this region and do the tours ourselves? Is it realistic? We would love to hit up a few wineries - with some wine tastings and a relaxing lunch. Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks!

rome
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tasting in December

Contact antiquatours.com i don't think they stop in the winter....

Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tasting in December

Thank you!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine tasting in December

We did the www.decugnanodeibarbi.com tour in Orveito. It was wonderful!! You can also add on a cooking class to the tour/ tasting.

4. Re: Wine tasting in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 03:17