We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
857 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

Experts I have stayed at Hotel Smeraldo ( very basic) , Hotel Campo Dei Fiori ( was good a bit old fashioned décor) and looked into the Lunetta ( too expensive on the nights I need)

Anyone have additional suggestions in the area?

Grazie.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
30,810 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

Perhaps if you tell us what you're looking for we can give you better suggestions.

Donna

@
Level Contributor
331 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

Ponte Sisto, Rinascimento

@
Level Contributor
331 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

Casa di Santa Brigida

Waltham...
Level Contributor
239 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

residenza in farnese

New York
Level Contributor
857 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

Ponto Sisto when did you stay there the website descriptions of the rooms it very brief. I would like a 4 star close to Campo dei Fiori

Waltham...
Level Contributor
239 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

I stayed there this past august. nice clean hotel, good breakfast, quiet, if you get rooms facing the garden area. my favorite area,near campo di fiore. at the foot of ponte sisto leading to trestevere

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
30,810 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

Brenna, the star system in Italy is not an indication of quality, it's an indication of amenities. A bad hotel with a restaurant will have a higher star rating than a really great hotel that doesn't have one. Choose your hotel based on reviews and not star ratings. You can use venere.com to find hotels. Those reviews are written by customers who have completed a stay so they are pretty accurate.

You mention a few hotels and why you don't like them, too basic, to expensive, old fashioned decor, so the question would be what are you looking for in a hotel? Do you want modern, do you want cookie cutter types like the Hilton, do you want a boutique hotel? You'll get better suggestions for what you're looking for if you give specifics.

Donna

8. Re: Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 06:19