We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Nostra Signora

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Nostra Signora

Hi I will be staying here for 12 days as my son will be playing soccer there ..I will be doing a bit of sightseeing on my own...Could anyone give me some advice on public transport to Rome and around other parts And best places to see... Any advice would be appreciated...Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St...
23,566 Reviews
from US$74.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Private...
541 Reviews
from US$395.30*
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,877 Reviews
from US$58.70*
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,603 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Nostra Signora

Read up on the public transportation here:

roninrome.com/transportation/bus-metro-tram-…

That site also has a great deal of very helpful information about Rome generally.

Do get yourself a good guidebook and map - so you can choose which sites you are interested in seeing; there are many.

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
12,259 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Nostra Signora

These reviews provide some information on getting into Rome by bus and train, it sounds like you are 1 hour out of central Rome.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187791-d185434…

Mentioned in this post
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Nostra Signora

Thank you for your comments.I will be travelling from Australia...And I am tring to find infomation getting too and from Casa Nostra Signora. Are there any shopping strips or centers ....I've been delegated to find a laundrette as there is only a costly laundry service. I was thinking if there are travel agents close by I'll try and organise a few tours for myself rather than rely on public transport as my time will be limited

Edited: 18 November 2013, 07:34
Mentioned in this post
Casa
Casa
847 Reviews
Rome, Italy
4. Re: Casa Nostra Signora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 06:20