We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nada's Italy Tours

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Nada's Italy Tours

Curious to know if anyone has any experiences to share regarding this tour company. Do you recommend it or not? Grazie!

-Dee

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
95,654 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nada's Italy Tours

There's been a long-running thread - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187768-i20-k64407…

Vagabonda

home
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nada's Italy Tours

We toured with Nada and one of her guides, Leonardo, on the Italian Treasures tour in March of 2012 and could not have been happier. The tour group is small--12 people-which enables you to get perks you never would have in touring with a large group--touring inside a castle where individuals or large groups can only tour the vineyards part of the estate, for instance. Nada is a native of Florence and due to her focus on Italy, she has contacts all over the country where the intimate experiences she is able to provide are such that you could never find such "pearls" on your own--or be given as much detail and cultural information that you can in such a small setting where you can easily ask questions and stop to browse longer than a large group would allow--all this with such personal touches that you leave the experience feeling as if you made a life long Italian friend in Nada. The guides she employs in all places we visited were superb. Foods and restaurant experiences were divine--all reflective and typical cuisine of each area we were in. Travel and all incidentals such as tickets to venues were all taken care of and it was one of the most well-planned, stress- free, enjoyable, educational, culturally rich trips we have ever taken. We would tour again with Nada in a heartbeat and plan to do so in the near future. I would not hesitate to book a tour with Nada's Italy--she and her company are highly professional and leave no stone unturned.

3. Re: Nada's Italy Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 18:42
4. Re: Nada's Italy Tours

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 00:35
Chaska, Minnesota
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Nada's Italy Tours

We just got back from a Nada's Italian Treasure's tour. Awesome tour. The small group fit what we were looking for. We had a really fun group and will remain friends with these folks due to our shared experiences. The tour guides were great and had an obvious passion for what they were doing. We got a lot done in a short amount of time and didn't feel rushed. The pace was perfect which covered the main attractions in each city but also gave us ample time to explore on our own. Most meals (with wine) were included and did not dissapoint. Highlights were the Vatican, the Colosseum, Orvieto, the cooking class at a castle outside Florence, the walking tour of Venice and the glass blowing demonstration in Murano. I was surprised at how perfect this tour fit our needs. I highly recommend it.

Bill G.

Chaska, MN

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nada's Italy Tours

DO NOT USE THEM! My Fiance has begged me to forget our bad experience and not bother to write a review, but, I want others to be aware of what they could experience.

I went in with such high hopes but was extremely let down. It was my Fiances dream to go to France and Italy on our honeymoon, and I was determined to make that happen. She found this business after searching travel agencies online. So we reached out and set up an appointment. We spoke with Simona and her assistant and were promised the most amazing experience in Italy within our budget of $10,000. We told them we had a little wiggle room and could go up to 12,000 (flights not included as they will be a wedding gift to us from a relative). We even brought in our own research which we had been working on for quite a while. They talked to us for a little under an hour and charged us the $250 fee which was non refundable, so that they could create a customized itinerary for us. This $250 is put towards the cost of your trip as long as you book with them.. How convenient.

After the meeting Simona promised us that we will have our itinerary at the end of the next week, it never came. We called in following week and they promised it at the end of that week. Again, we did not get it... it happened once more and we finally got the "itinerary" 2 weeks after that. We open the itinerary and it was the most basic and cookie cutter trip I have ever seen... I had compiled a better itinerary before I went in there, I thought I was dealing with experts.. Guess not.

Furthermore, I also saw that Simona had doubled the budget! ($19,000+ to be exact). Woah, how generous of her!! When we spoke to her about this issue, she recommended I stay in cheaper hotels and not stay as long... really?! I asked her for a break down of how the trip got so expensive and she said she could NOT give any itemized costs.. basically she was pumping up the price and not showing me where and how my money was being spent. So I was forced to seek out a new agent to help us with our plans.

My Fiance was so crushed at the idea of our dream honeymoon not happening, she was too embarrassed to even continue speaking with Nada's because she realized we made a mistake in going there.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE NOR WILL LET ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY GO THERE.

Since this incident I went to another travel agent, who has been amazing. I have planned a phenomenal honeymoon for 16 nights, staying in Paris, Nice, Florence & Rome. We have tons of day trips and tours planned and will even be staying at the Saint James in Paris.

I wish someone had written a review like this so I didn't waste my money. $250 might not sound like a lot to some people, but for a 25 year old getting married in 8 months and paying students loans off, its a big deal.

7. Re: Nada's Italy Tours

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2016, 04:16