We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey?

Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
4 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey?

Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey? I have already gone to three sports stores, but they don't have...

Likely To Sell Out
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
23,429 Reviews
from US$83.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Sistine Chapel VIP Private Viewing...
537 Reviews
from US$415.20*
Special Offer
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
11,809 Reviews
from US$61.10*
US$67.90
Likely To Sell Out
Rome Colosseum Underground Chambers...
2,918 Reviews
from US$124.60*
Passo Corese, Italy
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey?

Given the fact that Rome and Naples have a bitter rivalry when it comes to football (which isn't unfortunately just limited to it)... I'd say nowhere. ;-)

Edited: 25 November 2013, 12:31
Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
4 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey?

:(

St. Louis
Level Contributor
80 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey?

I got one when I was in Naples, not knowing about the rivalry. It was my duty to pick up a jersey from every city we visited. When in Rome I mistakingly wore my Napoli jersey. Had people all over ribbing me about it. Only found one person who was happy to see it.

I never saw one in any of the stores there, however lots of Roma jerseys.

Mentioned in this post
Roma
Roma
Rome, Italy
4. Re: Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 21:53
5. Re: Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey?

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 December 2013, 00:33
6. Re: Where in Rome can I get a Napoli soccer team jersey?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 05:16