We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rome around New year's eve - Is it worth it?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Haifa, Israel
3 posts
Save Topic
Rome around New year's eve - Is it worth it?

Hi,

I'm planning to a trip to rome. Currently I have two optional dates:

1. From 30.12 to 04.01 - Around New year's eve.

2. From 06.01 to 11.01.

Of course the second option is much chipper. My question is wether or not the first option worth the extra cost. I know there is the New year's eve celebration. I heard that until 06.01 there is a lot more to do. Can you elaborate about that?

I appreciate your help :)

Gal

san diego...
Level Contributor
593 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rome around New year's eve - Is it worth it?

I'm confused on what you mean by a lot more to do? We are going the dates of your first option and it seems as though there is the same amount "to do." I might be wrong. I personally think that it would be fun to see everything done up festively.

The pro of the second option is that it might be less crowded however as I have been reading, Rome is always crowded.

2. Re: Rome around New year's eve - Is it worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 05:16