We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaep but nice place to stay!

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Chaep but nice place to stay!

Will be in Rome for 2 nights 24/25 August, can anyone reccommend a cheapish but nice hotel?pension in the centre of Rome please?

Thanks in advance

Level Contributor
271 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaep but nice place to stay!

i would recommend hotel parlamento i was there last april and the staff was really helpful ,5 blocks from plaza venezia,4 blocks from trevi and 6 blocks from spanish steps,very safe area because is close to the italian parliament there is police everywhre good luck

dix
Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chaep but nice place to stay!

My daughter and I loved Federici B&B. Inexpensive (for Rome!), good breakfast, terrific host, clean room and bath. We had an ensuite double.

It's located near the Vatican, but the Ottaviano Metro stop is literally right outside the front door. We walked all over Rome, and sometimes took the metro. We didn't have any trouble getting around.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chaep but nice place to stay!

We really liked Hotel Serena near Termini station. We used the city buses at Termini to get to anywhere we couldn't walk to on foot (ie the Vatican). We love to walk, and found most of the major Rome attractions were accessible by foot.

Check out http://www.romeby.com/hotelserena/index.html for info on the hotel. There are also several Tripadvisor reviews on the hotel.

We paid 70 euros a night for a double ensuite room with buffet breakfast.

Enjoy!

LY

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
25 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chaep but nice place to stay!

Our family of four just got back from Rome. We stayed 4 nights a B&B Giovy near the Termini station. We walked everywhere from there and found if convenient. Booked on Hostelworld.com and really recommend. Has airconditioning, very nice rooms and private baths with bid towels. Breakfast included with real cappacino and very personalized service from your hostess Giovanna.