We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown plaza St peters

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Crown plaza St peters

I am wondering about the shuttle bus - there seems to be no definative answer in the reviews. Apart from the vatican is it easy to get to the city centre and do you then have to get a taxi to see anything.

Does anyone know how oftern and until the buses run, would we be able to eat a meal in the evening and get a bus back to the hotel, or would it be in a taxi (and how much would that be?)

It looks like such a nice hotel and I really like the spa and indoor pool, it seems to be the hotel I can find with this but I am worried it is going to be a faff.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,302 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown plaza St peters

Can you post a link to your hotel? It's easier for us to answer if we know exactly where your hotel is.

Donna

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,109 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown plaza St peters

It is at Via Aurelia Antica 415, and it is not convenient to anything, including the Vatican. It is more than 2 miles from this hotel to St Peter's Basilica, and further to the Vatican Museums.

3. Re: Crown plaza St peters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2014, 06:20