We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vatican night tours

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
seattle
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Vatican night tours

When are the Vatican night tours held? There is currently nothing about them on the website. We are there in May.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,279 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vatican night tours

They usually have them during the summer. I don't know when they'll start again so just keep checking the website.

Donna

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
9,598 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vatican night tours

On the 2014 Calendar, looks like they start again on May 2nd (tickets aren't available yet, keep checking):

…vatican.va/3_EN/…MV_Info_Calendario2014.html

seattle
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vatican night tours

That's exactly what I needed!!! It appears we'll need to book Friday night 5/16. I'm assuming once the tickets are open for purchase it will be easy to determine which are the night tours.

THANK YOU!!!

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,279 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vatican night tours

They only run the nights tours on Friday nights so those will be your only options. Usually they release dates "about" 60 days prior but that's not always the case. Just keep checking the website. There will be a specific tab for choosing the "Friday nights at the Vatican". You won't be able to confuse it with any other option.

Donna

Edited: 18 January 2014, 17:14
5. Re: Vatican night tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:18