We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coliseum entry and tours

Kingsland, Georgia
Level Contributor
103 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Coliseum entry and tours

I have done some of my research and have determined that the Roma Pass will be a good value for me and my two adult children when we visit Rome in April.

I know that the Roma Pass will gain us entry into the Coliseum but I am wondering about the tours of the third level and the below ground level that I see on line.

So my question is how do I coordinate having the Roma Pass and wanting to do the guided tour at the same time? Do we book the tour separately and simply go into the Coliseum with the Pass First or should we do the tour and then walk around on our own afterwards?

Thank you all for your help with this.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
34,554 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coliseum entry and tours

Please check out the "Top Questions" in the upper right hand corner of this page. It explains the whole process of using the romapass for entry and booking the underground tour.

Donna

2. Re: Coliseum entry and tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 06:38