We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of Borghese Gallery Tickets for Youth/Teenagers?

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Price of Borghese Gallery Tickets for Youth/Teenagers?

I have recently read that kids under 18 get in free to the Colosseum. Does anyone know if this applies anywhere else? I'll be travelling with kids aged 12 and 14. I'm looking to book tickets for the Borghese online and when I get to the page to select what type of ticket to buy, it specifically says for the cheapest option of 2 euro (I assume that's the online service fee?), "Child under 18 or EU Senior over 65". It doesn't say "EU" Child, just child. The reduced fee of 6.50 says, "EU citizens aged 18-25 and EU teachers" so again there they are also referencing "EU". However, on the website's informational page, it doesn't say that all kids under 18 get in for just 2 euro, so I'm confused. Anybody have any experience with this recently? I don't want to buy them a full priced ticket if I don't need to, but I don't want to get turned away because I bought the wrong ticket too. Thanks!

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
34,508 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price of Borghese Gallery Tickets for Youth/Teenagers?

\ If you book online the kids will pay the 2 euros booking fee as the site states.

Donna

Edited: 26 January 2014, 15:35
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Price of Borghese Gallery Tickets for Youth/Teenagers?

Thanks, glad to hear they are only 2 euros too!!

3. Re: Price of Borghese Gallery Tickets for Youth/Teenagers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 05:21