We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/B and B recommendations

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/B and B recommendations

Hi,

I have booked a trip to Rome mid-June for 4 nights. Can anyone recommend a hotel or bed and breakfast in Spagna, Pizza Navona area? I've seen a few deals around the Termini station however there seem to be mixed reviews about how safe an area it is. Looking to spend around 120/130 euros per night for a double room. I know there is also a city tax of 2 euros per night

Thanks

Likely To Sell Out
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
23,441 Reviews
from US$82.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Sistine Chapel VIP Private Viewing...
538 Reviews
from US$411.00*
Special Offer
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
11,824 Reviews
from US$60.50*
US$67.20
Likely To Sell Out
Rome Colosseum Underground Chambers...
2,919 Reviews
from US$123.30*
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
37,295 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/B and B recommendations

The terminin area is safe and you don't need to worry about staying there if you find something you like. You can find some wonderful hotels in that area along with restaurants, shopping and transportation. It's not quite as charming as some other areas but it's a safe area.

I've heard good things about the Hotel Sistina and the Nicolas Inn. One is near the trevi fountain and the other is near the colosseum.

Donna

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sistina
Hotel Sistina
246 Reviews
Rome, Italy
CA
Level Contributor
9,764 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/B and B recommendations

We stay at the Hotel Italia, which is near Santa Maria Maggiore. Close by are two excellent trattorias, Antica Boheme and Al Boschetto [open Sunday].

3. Re: Hotel/B and B recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:18