We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best wine bars in rome

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
231 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best wine bars in rome

Would like to create my own wine bar crawl and would love some recommendations on the best ones to hit in Rome

Thanks

Likely To Sell Out
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
23,428 Reviews
from US$83.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Sistine Chapel VIP Private Viewing...
537 Reviews
from US$415.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Rome Colosseum Underground Chambers...
2,918 Reviews
from US$124.70*
Special Offer
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
11,809 Reviews
from US$61.20*
US$68.00
Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
6,349 posts
675 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best wine bars in rome

Some great suggestions on wine bars here: http://theromedigest.com/drink/

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best wine bars in rome

I also just saw this in another thread from years ago... I copy and pasted it into my "potential things to do" spreadsheet. Unfortunately I can't give credit to who said it because I can't remember the thread! See below:

"Al vino al vino is great, Ai tre scalini caters to a very hip & youngish crowd, Palatium is ok for before dinner but not after (it turns into full restaurant mode around 8). Add to your list il goccetto (best by the glass selection), la barrique (natural wines), il bacocco (in trastevere) and also bulzoni for before dinner only, natural wine heavy options."

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
6,349 posts
675 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best wine bars in rome

The language you are quoting is from the very helpful wine_gal_Rome -- tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k61474…

rome
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best wine bars in rome

Yes, thanks, that was me! I would now pentagrappolo and litro (all tend towards natural wines).

Edited: 14 February 2014, 09:25
5. Re: Best wine bars in rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 06:17