We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving car at termini airport

ZEBBUG
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Leaving car at termini airport

I am travelling to Rome on August 6 th, hiring a car from Fiumicino airport and driving to Montecatini. After spending 7 nights at Tuscany we drive back to Rome. We are thinking of leaving the car at Termini Airport (ending the care hire period) and spending few more days at Rome (without a car). Is there a car hire garage at Termini where i can leave the car or i have to go aroung the station to find an appropriate parking to leave the hired car?

Thanks

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
33,926 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving car at termini airport

The termini refers to the train station in Rome. not the airport. If you choose to leave the car at the airport you'll need to find the drop off location for the company you'll be using. You can't just park the car anywhere.

Donna

2. Re: Leaving car at termini airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 05:17