We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afternoon/evening regionale Veoce trains to Terontola Corton

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Afternoon/evening regionale Veoce trains to Terontola Corton

Hello

When I look at the timetable for a regional train to Terontola they seem to stop around 3pm which is too early for me. I arrive into Rome at 1.15pm on April 24 2014 (if the plane is on time).

Does anyone know if there are later regional trains to Terontola? Perhaps I am not operating the site correctly when I 'practiced' booking to see what the trip would cost.

Thanks in advance

Lismoregal

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,613 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Afternoon/evening regionale Veoce trains to Terontola Corton

The last Regionale Veloce train on weekdays from Rome Termini to Terontola-Cortono leaves at 19.58.

The Trenitalia web site shows only about a dozen trains at a time. To see later trains, you have to click on "Next solution" at bottom right.

Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Afternoon/evening regionale Veoce trains to Terontola Corton

SydneyNick - Thanks so much for your response. Wasn't sure what those boxes were telling me. Had better get myself a dictionary?

And is the bus from the main airport the cheapest way for me to get into Central Station? Again more Italian words (and colours on the timetable) that I found confusing but I think I will muddle along.

Thanks again.

Lismoregal

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,613 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Afternoon/evening regionale Veoce trains to Terontola Corton

There are a number of bus operators who run between FCO and Termini, although there have been mixed reports about them. For all the options, see the Top Question "To and from FCO airport" at top right of this page.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,613 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Afternoon/evening regionale Veoce trains to Terontola Corton

>>Had better get myself a dictionary?<<

I just noticed this. You can switch Trenitalia to English by clicking on the UK flag towards top right.

Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Afternoon/evening regionale Veoce trains to Terontola Corton

Hi again

Yes I had read that post already - just checking that the bus option was still the cheapest. Had also clicked English on the train site which was helpful but the bottom buttons still appeared in Italian, hence my reluctance to click on them. I should learn to be more adventurous! :)

Thanks again for your time.

Lismoregal

6. Re: Afternoon/evening regionale Veoce trains to Terontola Corton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 06:17