We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colosseum Underground Tour

London, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Colosseum Underground Tour

I have been on the colosseum website but I cannot book tickets for September for the underground tour. The dates only go up to April. Does anyone know when September dates will be released?

Maryland
Level Contributor
518 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Colosseum Underground Tour

You'll just have to keep checking the site every now and then. I'm looking to book for June and am hoping it will open up by March. Sept might take a bit longer, or they could open up the whole summer together.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
27,758 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colosseum Underground Tour

They release dates sparingly. Early February they only had to the end of February. By Mid February they had dates to the end of April. I think the middle of the month they add dates for the next month. So Mid March they may open up dates to the end of May. Mid April perhaps to the end of June. So in your case if you are looking at September, probably the earliest you will see something is mid June but most likely mid July.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
33,658 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Colosseum Underground Tour

Once the rainy season is over and they are sure there are no structural issues they should open the underground tour for the entire summer into the fall. Last year you could book from April through August so just keep checking the website for release dates.

Donna

4. Re: Colosseum Underground Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 05:21