We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turin to Rome by train one way.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Turin to Rome by train one way.

Next August I am travelling from Turin Porta Nuova to Rome Stazione Termini. I am travelling with my family, total of four (4) person the youngest is 15 years. How much will the train cost for all of us?

As I am staying for five (5) nights in Rome, which is the most convenient (as costing), should I buy daily transport tickets or a Rome pass for each person? and the last question

I intend to travel from Stazione Termini to Assisi for a day trip. How much will the train cost for all four (4) persons and it is worth to stay a whole day at Assisi?

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Turin to Rome by train one way.

See answers to your earlier post tripadvisor.co.uk/…56495037

When you are checking the fares from Torino to Roma Termini on the Trenitalia website in the way which has already been suggested to you, note that a 15 year-old is an adult, unless travelling on the actual day of their fifteenth birthday.

From Roma Termini to Assisi, to see all fares use a date this week, as Regional fares are not shown online more than seven days in advance. Buy Regional tickets in Rome, not online. And on Regional trains, a fifteen year-old is an adult even on their birthday.

Note that Italtreno fares, which can be checked for your precise date now, must be from Torino Porta Susa as this company does not serve Porta Nuova and also serves different stations in Rome. Trenitalia's trains also call at Torino Porta Susa and Rome Tiburtina.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Turin to Rome by train one way.

Thanks this Is an appropriate reply. The other as you can see is a bit misleading mentioning the, CIS 7-day ACTV transport pass, when the ATAC is responsible for the transport in Rome.

3. Re: Turin to Rome by train one way.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 05:17