We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Papavero Rentals - anyone used this company?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Papavero Rentals - anyone used this company?

hello- another company that I have not heard of - anyone else?

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St...
23,576 Reviews
from US$74.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Private...
542 Reviews
from US$395.80*
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,879 Reviews
from US$58.80*
new york city
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Papavero Rentals - anyone used this company?

I have used Papavero Rentals on two occassions, 2003 for a trip to Amalfi and Rome and last year for Tuscany. Not only are their homes and apartments that we rented just beautiful, but their service is just wonderful~ they gave us so much information about Italy, the areas we visted, and were able to set up private tours that were excellent. we even took a cooking class in our villa in Tuscany, a wine tour in Chianti and a very good private guide in Rome - all very reasonably priced. We inquired about a cell phone, and they gave us one for free to use during our stay. All we had to pay for was the recharge card for the minutes, it saved us a lot of money calling the US ( 52 cents per minute vs 1.99 with a rental phone from the states) and all incoming calls were free.

I have recommended this company to my friends and they too have booked through Papavero Rentals. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mentioned in this post
Amalfi
Amalfi
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Italy
Italy
Europe
New York City
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Papavero Rentals - anyone used this company?

I attempted to use Papavero Villa Rentals-and they are completely unprofessional. I booked a villa in Tuscany in April and learned in mid-May that the property was booked-after I signed the contract and provided a deposit. Then I booked a second property with them only to learn that that property was also booked. Patrice is rude, and did nothing to remedy the situation. I will NEVER work with them again.

Mentioned in this post
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Papavero Rentals - anyone used this company?

I must say that I recommend them highly. I often send them clients and have never had a complaint, but they are expensive.

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Papavero Rentals - anyone used this company?

I use this company to suggest tour guides for people coming to visit Ravenna. Papavero is highly respected and professional in the tour guide busines..

Mentioned in this post
Ravenna
Ravenna
Province of Ravenna, Italy
5. Re: Papavero Rentals - anyone used this company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2009, 07:33