We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TIM Location in Rome

Hawaii
Level Contributor
403 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
TIM Location in Rome

Can anyone tell me if there is a TIM store near Piazza Barberini or walking distance from there? Thank you so much.

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
14,202 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TIM Location in Rome

Negozio TIM VIA DEL TRITONE 39/41 ROMA

Tel.:06/69924161

According to the TIM web site, this is the closest location. It's about three blocks west of Piazza Barberini.

www.tim.it/trova-negozio…

Hawaii
Level Contributor
403 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TIM Location in Rome

Thank you so much. I just did the google maps and it is an easy short walk. Thanks for providing website.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TIM Location in Rome

If you happen to be passing through Termini station, there's also a TIM store there, on the main concourse, at the track level.

United States
Level Contributor
9,727 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TIM Location in Rome

Unless they have moved recently, the TIM store in Termini is on the upper level, not track level.

TAB

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
14,202 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TIM Location in Rome

According to the station map it's on the upper level, next to Ciao restaurant: romatermini.com/it/…tim

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TIM Location in Rome

Thanks for the update; the last time I was there it was on the main level. It doesn't seem very long ago, but time flies!

7. Re: TIM Location in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 06:15