We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Accommodation Options in Rome

Level Contributor
372 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment Accommodation Options in Rome

Ciao everyone,

Let me thank you very much in advance for any responses that you are able to provide. I would appreciate any suggestions that experienced forum participants may have on good options for medium-term apartment rentals in Rome. We are planning to go to Rome for 1-2 months and would like to find a nice 1 bedroom apartment (with kitchen and washing machine etc) that is well located. We would prefer to be close to the centre but are also happy to look at places a little outside the centre as long as the location has atmosphere an a "village" feel with nice restaurants & cafe's/bars and also provides for transportation access into the centre. Our budget is a little flexible but we would like to look at a range of up to US$1,500 - 2,000 per month ($50 - 70 per night). I look forward to any suggestions that you may have and once again sincerely thank you so much for your kind assistance, Mille Grazie, Enzo

Stefano's RomeCabs
Historical & Heritage Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours
Rome Chauffeur
Private Tours, Day Trips, Taxis & Shuttles
Walking Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Aim Limo Rome Tours
Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,096 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Accommodation Options in Rome

This is one site you could check - wantedinrome.com/classifieds/accommodation-v…

I've not used them personally but know of a few people over the years that found rentals for a few months. Nothing grandiose, simple but that was a number of years ago.

You might check AirB&B, though I think they usually have shorter term rentals that are more expensive, you never know what you will find - often you can arrange a lower price for one or two months than the usual nightly price - I'd just check their site and see if there is anything - and some of them will say that on the page of their rental. I rented an apartment through them for two weeks and was fortunate to have a great host - which is key to everything so I'm not vouching for AirB&B as a whole - because it really depend on the hosts/owners/managers and property involved.

2. Re: Apartment Accommodation Options in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 05:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now