We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Rome for young women

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Rome for young women

Hi, My daughters are visiting Rome in July. They are on a tight budget. Can anyone recommend a safe, clean hotel/hostel within reasonable distance of the city highlights? Many thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,714 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Rome for young women

All of central Rome is safe, and I have yet to find any accommodation in Italy that was dirty. It is 4 km from the Vatican Museums to the Colosseum, so nowhere is close to all the sights.

How much are they hoping to spend per night, in euros?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Rome for young women

Orsa Maggiore women only hostel Rome www.hostelworld.com

www.rome.info www.timeout.com/rome

New Zealand
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Rome for young women

around 90eu for a twin room

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Rome for young women

I stayed at the Sweet House Cinzia which is a couple of tube stops from the centre. I stayed there as a single female and have been back twice since. Absolutely spot on, clean, breakfast at the café next door and he was really reasonable and would bend over backwards to make your stay welcoming.

Would definitely recommend there for your daughters :)

xx

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation in Rome for young women

I stayed at the Sweet House Cinzia which is a couple of tube stops from the centre. I stayed there as a single female and have been back twice since. Absolutely spot on, clean, breakfast at the café next door and he was really reasonable and would bend over backwards to make your stay welcoming.

Would definitely recommend there for your daughters :)

xx

North York Moors...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation in Rome for young women

The Beehive has single rooms for 60 euros,double for 80 euros,dorm room is 35 euros. Very clean and safe,we loved it there,and there's a garden to relax in,and chat to other travellers.

7. Re: Accommodation in Rome for young women

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 06:16