We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FCO to Trastevere for 3 adults w esuitcses,3 carry ones

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
FCO to Trastevere for 3 adults w esuitcses,3 carry ones

We are arriving at FCO on Good Fri 4/18 at 9:25AM.. Our accommodations are in Trastevere (B&B is right above train station)..Is it hard to use the train from FCO to Trastevere.Is one train enough to get us there?rR should we hire a shuttle? Thanks.

Maria M

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
23,069 reviews
from US$76.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
531 reviews
from US$413.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour...
2,853 reviews
from US$124.10*
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,649 reviews
from US$57.50*
St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
21,244 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FCO to Trastevere for 3 adults w esuitcses,3 carry ones

I have taken the train from FCO to trastevere station (FR-1 train, not the Leonardo to termini) with my one checked piece of luggage that has wheels and my carry on bag (a back pack). It depends on how comfortabel you are with carrying your luggage to the train station at FCO and getting it onto the train by yourself.

2. Re: FCO to Trastevere for 3 adults w esuitcses,3 carry ones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 06:16