We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus 125 Trastevere

Salem, Virginia
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bus 125 Trastevere

Hello. Does anyone know if the 125 bus that travels through Trastevere has been discontinued, or is it still running? Also, are the little electric bus lines 117 and 119 running? Thanks for your help.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,967 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus 125 Trastevere

They have been suspended since 31 March 2014: …corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/14_marzo_30/ata…

Passo Corese, Italy
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus 125 Trastevere

The lines haven't been suspended, but half of the these electric buses aren't running due to battery issues which caused an ongoing litigation between the city's administration and the carmaker.

Edited: 27 April 2014, 14:52
Salem, Virginia
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus 125 Trastevere

Thank you for your information. I thought I had read somewhere that the 116 and 117 buses had resumed operating. I hope so, I was really depending on them for my trip there at the end of May.

4. Re: Bus 125 Trastevere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2015, 06:16