We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is a 100 euros per day enough?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
51 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Is a 100 euros per day enough?

Hello, we are arriving Rome next week and we want to plan on our budget, we already have pur hotel booked with breakfast included, is it enough 100 euros per day including food and some

Transportation?? We love to walk and we dont drink alcohol!

rome
Level Contributor
38 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is a 100 euros per day enough?

pity..alcohol is rather cheap here ;)

jokes aside..how many of you ?? 100 should be fine.. but about eating if u are 4 .. u are tight(eating drinks..)

try to avoid tourist traps :-P in downtown u can find all incluse menu for 15 euro..kind of honest!

transportation is 1,50euro subway ride/bus!

Level Contributor
51 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is a 100 euros per day enough?

Hahahaha.....Oh we are two, my huaband and I!! Thank you ao much for your time and tips!!! :)

Edited: 06 May 2014, 06:38
Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,669 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is a 100 euros per day enough?

My husband and I never spend much more than 50-60 euros a day on food for both of us. We usually eat a very light meal in the evening. At lunch, we usually have two first courses, or one appetizer and one first course). Then we order one second course and one vegetable side dish (contorno), which we share.

Level Contributor
51 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is a 100 euros per day enough?

Awesome, thank u bvleci We are so ready for our adventure!!! :D

5. Re: Is a 100 euros per day enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:16