We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Youth Hostel

Vienna, Virginia
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Youth Hostel

My daughter and her girlfriend, both 22 years old, are traveling to Italy to celebrate their university graduation. Can anybody recommend a well-located, SAFE hostel in Rome for two young women? Or a very budget-priced accommodation? They are traveling in late June. Thank you!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Youth Hostel

I have stayed in YouthStation hostel a few times, its not in the center of it all, but close to a metro....

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,566 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Youth Hostel

This might suit tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187791-d911567…

www.rome.info www.timeout.com/rome

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,719 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Youth Hostel

In a very nice and convenient location in Trastevere, there's a youth hostel for women only in a former convent.

…altervista.org/foresteria_uk.htm

You can book it on booking.com, which is the booking site I prefer to use:

booking.com/hotel/it/orsa-maggiore-hostel-fo…

Don't wait long to reserve it, as it fills up quickly.

If you can't get that, the Beehive is also reliable, although the location of the Orsa Maggiore hostel is much nicer.

http://www.the-beehive.com/

4. Re: Youth Hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:16