We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best area to stay in a condo/flat in Rome.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
140 reviews
Save Topic
Best area to stay in a condo/flat in Rome.

Hello all and first trip to Rome with wife (celebrating our 25) with our 15 year old daughter. Need some help on good safe areas.

Here a few I found let me know your thoughts on the areas and anything else you can provide.

Thanks so much.

Trevi area;

Likely To Sell Out
Vatican Museums Skip the Line Tour...
23,179 Reviews
from US$78.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Sistine Chapel VIP Private Viewing...
533 Reviews
from US$412.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Rome Colosseum Underground Chambers...
2,876 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Skip the...
11,700 Reviews
from US$59.70*
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,075 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best area to stay in a condo/flat in Rome.

All the locations are fine. The prices cover a broad range but if it were me I would choose one of the two that have a terrace. Sitting outside is one of the real pleasures of being there.

I really did not like the first one's layout and it seemed a bit dark and did not like at all the looks of the second or fourth one listed under Navona. But, that is just my taste.

Level Contributor
1,078 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best area to stay in a condo/flat in Rome.

The one called Trevi is not very close to the fountain. Navona 402271 looks like an amazing view; agree with MomCat about getting the terrace. Of the 2 terrace apts, I prefer 402271. Locations of all of them are good; in safe areas. I am more familiar with the Navona area which is another reason I like 402271 best.

3. Re: Best area to stay in a condo/flat in Rome.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:17