We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night bus from Fiumicino to Termini?

Cypress, Texas
3 posts
Save Topic
Night bus from Fiumicino to Termini?

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a night bus that goes from The airport at fiumicino to Roma Termini at night?? My flight gets in around midnight and i really dont feel like paying for a taxi.

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night bus from Fiumicino to Termini?

Piece of cake:

The last SIT Bus Shuttle departs from the Terminal 3 bus depot at 30 minutes past midnight (40 minutes to Via Marsala 5 (in front of the Hotel Royal Santina), 6 Euros from the driver). The Terminal 3 bus depot is at the very far end of Terminal 3 arrivals level, turning RIGHT as you exit the doors after claiming your checked luggage.

http://www.sitbusshuttle.com/en/timetable/

Afterwards, there are COTRAL night buses at 1:15 and 2:15 a.m. taking you to the Museo Nazionale Romano on the far side of Piazza dei Cinquecento (far side of the front of Termini Station). Purchase ticket from driver for 7 Euros. You'll need to carefully inquire as to the precise departure point of the COTRAL night bus: the website says "Terminal 1/2" which is a different location than that of the SIT Bus Shuttle at Terminal 3. You don't want to MISS this bus because you're waiting at the wrong location!!!

www.cotralspa.it

www.cotralspa.it/collegamenti_Aeroporti.asp

There are a multitude of hotels within 200-400 meters of these bus stops.

A taxi will cost a fixed 48 Euros.

Edited: 09 June 2014, 00:36
2. Re: Night bus from Fiumicino to Termini?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:17