We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest area

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
Save Topic
Nicest area

What is the best area to stay Piazza novono or Campodi fiori thanks

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,809 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nicest area

They're both great areas. I don't know if one is nicer than the other. I don't think you can go wrong staying in either location.

Donna

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicest area

Think my preference would be Piazza Navona - maybe sightly classier. Campo de Fiori seems to attract a younger crowd and some parts can get a little rowdy at night-times in my experience. Depends what you're looking for though and they're close to each other so whichever you choose, you won't be too far from the other one's attractions.

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
5,245 posts
619 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nicest area

We stayed in the Campo de' Fiori area on Via del Pellegrino when our place was being renovated. Especially on weekends, there was street noise caused by people partying in the wee hours. But, it was a fun area to stay in. It will really depend on the specific apartment or hotel you choose and whether it is on a street that gets noisy, but I'd say the Campo de' Fiori area is a bit more boisterous.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nicest area

Than

No you for all your replays looks like piazza novono suits us better now to find a small b And b under £400 for 3 nights. Thanks again

5. Re: Nicest area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 05:17