We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italy Vacation Package

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
Italy Vacation Package

I need a budget friendly vacation package (flight included) to Rome plus any other city/cities for a family of four. There are a lot of offers out there and I am indecisive about which to choose. Thanks for any suggestions.

Central Florida...
Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italy Vacation Package

My trip in May cost me $1500 (Flights and 4 Star Hotel for 7 nights in Rome) for one person. I booked that trip through Expedia, 6 months in advance. I have also see some good packages on Virgin Vacations. They have packages that include multiple cities (Flights, Hotels, and Train Travel between cities).

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
30,810 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italy Vacation Package

You really need to decide which city/cities you want to visit, how long you want to stay and what your budget is and then start looking at tours that include those things. There are lots of tour companies out there that do these type of tours and some are better than others. If you do an advanced search you can find some threads on this subject. You can also go to the Italy forum and find different discussions on companies that are good and ones that are bad.

Donna

Amsterdam, New York
Level Contributor
331 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italy Vacation Package

We did a Trafalgar tours a few yeara ago, VERY reasonable .

pop

Houston, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Italy Vacation Package

Thank you for your suggestions/advice.

5. Re: Italy Vacation Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17