We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pass for multiple attractions and public transportation

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Pass for multiple attractions and public transportation

Hello all,

I’m going to Rome in September and would like any information on which pass would get me into the most attractions and also work as a bus pass. Or do you recommend buying tickets to the attractions individually? We mostly wish to see the Vatican, Coliseum, Forum, Pantheon, etc. Please and thank you.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
32,348 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pass for multiple attractions and public transportation

The only worthwhile pass, IMO, is the romapass. I don't think it will work for you based on what you listed you'll see but you should check out the site to see if it will.

http://www.romapass.it/?l=en

The pass wont' cover the Vatican at all and the colosseum, forum and palatine hill are considered a combo site so only need one ticket.

Donna

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
8,908 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pass for multiple attractions and public transportation

Read a recent thread

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k76…

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pass for multiple attractions and public transportation

Thanks for the info. I just now have to weigh my options and decide what fits me best.

4. Re: Pass for multiple attractions and public transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:16