We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advise- travelling to rome with one year old dd

London
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need advise- travelling to rome with one year old dd

Hi All, I need some advise on where to stay with my one year old dd , is appartment better or hotel? I dont know if hotels do baby food etc. which app hotel would you recommend? Ny experiences? Thanku

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,648 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advise- travelling to rome with one year old dd

How long are you staying? If it's longer than a week then an apartment may suit, especially with a separate bedroom so your daughter can have naps and you can have some peace.

However, if it's only for a few days a hotel would work. They usually have all needs for babies in terms of cots and so on. Italians have babies too - so supermarkets will have all your needs for diapers and baby food. If you're bottle feeding and used to microwaving bottles, this may be an issue but ask a hotel for help and they will easily sort it out for you - or if you're in an apartment, make sure it has a microwave or just do it the old fashioned way - stove top hot water.

London
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need advise- travelling to rome with one year old dd

Thanks Kathy, we intend to stay for 4 nights. I will probably have to call the hotel and ask them too.

3. Re: Need advise- travelling to rome with one year old dd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:15